The Reverse Bucket ListWednesday, April 15, 2015
I came across a post this morning on In Its Time and I really enjoyed the concept of the "Reverse Bucket List." Basically, this i...
I came across a post this morning on In Its Time and I really enjoyed the concept of the "Reverse Bucket List." Basically, this is a post reflecting all the things you have done in life, as opposed to the things you'd like to do. It's an optimistic approach and I absolutely love it.
- Visited Ruby Falls and a historical battlefield.
- Became an aunt, three times.
- Seen the ocean.
- Visited the High Museum.
- Gone to Ripley's Aquarium.
- Enjoyed the mountains.
- Visited the highest point in the Smokies.
- Enjoyed the experience of live music, more times than I can count.
- Graduated high school.
- Got a tattoo, and then some.
- Fell in love.
- Went to an MLB baseball game.
- Went and saw a movie all by myself.
- Went tubing in Helen.
- Graduated college with my Bachelor's in Mass Communications.
- Bought my first car (all by myself).
- Visited the Georgia Aquarium.
- Went to the zoo.
- Got engaged.
- Rode in an airplane.
- Traveled half-way across the country by myself.
- Saw the spot of JFK's assasination, cried about it.
- Eaten somewhere featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
- Started my dream job.
- Started a work out routine, and kept up with it.
- Finished a 5k.