May Goals, April Goals RecapMonday, May 04, 2015
1. Finish the dang book, Kayla! I finished Doomed , I reviewed it, then I read an entire other book and reviewed it, too. Go me! ...
Finish Friends , start Gilmore Girls. I finished Friends and was really sad, then I watched all three seasons of The Mindy Project, and I've finally started Gilmore Girls. I'm on episode 3.
3. Don't eat out at least 4 days a week. Welp, this didn't happen. I really have to get on top of my food game if I'd like to be healthy.
5. Also, wash my car and clean it out. I also never got around to this. Phooey. I will do it this month.
80%, that's a pass!
So, what are this month's goals?
1. Be one of the first 50 people to Moe's on Cinco de Mayo so I can get my Cinco de Moe's shirt! I go to Moe's (almost) every year for Cinco de Moe's for my cheap burrito and free shirt. (They used to be $3 all day, now they're $5). I missed last year because of work, but this year I'm taking a half-day.
2. Mark something else off of the wedding planning checklist. 'Nuff said.
3. Wash my car and clean it out. The weather is getting toasty, so this is the perfect time for a hand car wash.
4. Commit to eating out less. Let's try not eating out at all 3 days of the week, and we can go from there.
5. Continue posting blogs and posting to Instagram multiple times a week.
6. Do ab/core work outs 3 times each week. I would like to have a slimmer, healthier waist-size.
7. Get through Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year Round. I recently received this from Blogging for Books, but I'd also like to use it as a weight-loss tool.
Now, what are your goals for the month?