June Goals, May RecapMonday, June 01, 2015
It's that time again: monthly goal setting time! But first, let's review last month's goals. 1. Be one of the first 50 peo...
It's that time again: monthly goal setting time! But first, let's review last month's goals.
4. Commit to eating out less. I'm still having such a hard time here. It's really hard for me not go grab a coffee some days, or to not go pick up dinner when I really don't feel like cooking.
7. Get through Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year Round. I didn't get through the entire book. It's broken down by season, so it felt weird to focus on different seasons. I have been doing some of the exercises from the book to meet my goal above.
This month's goals:
1. Complete more tasks for the wedding. This will be an ongoing goal until the wedding surpasses.
2. Create a wedding-specific list of goals with specific deadlines. Share that list.
3. Complete the #bloggerbooty challenge of 3000 squats in June. That's about 100 a day. I did 100 each day for two days in a row last month, and this is going to really have an impact. I'm sure of it.
4. Take breakfast and lunch to work 4 days out of each week. This is a modification to the eating out goal I've had for the past two months. I know I'm going to eat out on weekends, and sometimes Fridays. Bringing my breakfast and lunch at least 4 times a week seems really do-able.
5. Celebrate my birthday! I'll be 25 this year, and somehow, that seems like a big deal. I love celebrating my birthday!
6. Drink more water on the weekends. I do really great on work days. I fill up my 80 ounce water bottle and make sure all the water is gone before I leave for the day. On the weekends, though, I don't really push myself to meet my water-drinking goals.
7. Meet 15,000 steps at least once each week. I don't always hit my goal of 10,000 steps, but I have the opportunity to be more active on weekends, so I want to take that opportunity and make the most of it!
Do you set monthly goals? What are your goals for June?