Easy Peasy Chicken Fried RiceMonday, July 13, 2015
I like to cook, but at the same time it can sometimes feel like a chore and I'd rather make something very easy, fast, and low mai...
In comes Chicken Fried Rice. It doesn't have to be as hard as you think.
1 bag boil in bag brown rice
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1 bag of frozen stir fry veggies
1 tbsp of butter
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
Black pepper to taste
Garlic salt to taste
Low sodium soy sauce to taste
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Cut chicken into small chunks. Cook thoroughly and brown. Season with black pepper and garlic salt to taste.
2. While chicken is cooking, microwave your brown rice as directed.
3. Once chicken is cooked, through in some butter to grease up pans and scramble in two eggs.
4. Once eggs are cooked, add rice wine vinegar to pot with bag of stir fry veggies. Cover and cook on medium low heat for about 7 minutes.
5. When veggies are soft, add rice and stir. Press into pot to brown. Still on medium low heat, let sit for 2 minutes.
6. Add in your soy sauce. Remember, a little goes a long way. It will blend well with rice when stirred.