July Goals, June RecapTuesday, July 07, 2015
Okay, okay. I'm slightly behind on goal-setting/recap this month, but give me a break. It was the holiday weekend (or more like w...
Okay, okay. I'm slightly behind on goal-setting/recap this month, but give me a break. It was the holiday weekend (or more like week, since I was off Wednesday-Sunday).
Let's start with a recap of June goals.
1. Complete more tasks for the wedding. We got Andre's suit, addressed invitations, decided to write our own vows, paid off our venue, ordered our cake topper, began working on signage, and DECIDED ON OUR HONEYMOON. Less than three months left!
2. Create a wedding-specific list of goals with specific deadlines. Let's face it. I forgot.
3. Complete the #bloggerbooty challenge of 3000 squats in June. I fell short about 300 squats. I was on top of it every. single. day. We had some issues with our house right at the end of the month and I got distracted. I know it's no excuse, but I am so proud of all of the squats I actually did.
4. Take breakfast and lunch to work 4 days out of each week. I feel like I did this for the most part, but I didn't keep track. I'm really trying here.
7. Meet 15,000 steps at least once each week. I hit 15,000 ONCE in June, but came close to twice with a day of 14,945 steps. On the bright side, I averaged above 8,000 each day which is higher than the average person. I need to really step up my step game (see what I did there?).
1. Check more off the wedding checklist. Once again, ongoing through September.
2. Create a wedding-specific list of goals with specific deadlines, and share. Carried over from last month.
3. Take breakfast and lunch to work 4 days out of each week. More importantly, stop spending so much money at Starbucks.
4. Hit 10,000 steps at least 3 days of the week. I will make sure that I am pushing to meet this goal. It's not that hard, I just have to stop being lazy.
5. Clear up some of the Netflix queue. I love tv shows. Really, they are my favorite. When I get home from work, I plop down on the couch and only get up to go to bed several hours later. I'm currently on season 4 of Heroes, but when I finish it, I plan to only watch movies that are on our queue, so I can clear up that list. It agitates me to have so much stuff on there.
Okay, I know the list isn't long, but my main goal is to get through the wedding in September, so let's cut me some slack.
Do you create timely goals for yourself? Share!