Things To Do During the Holiday SeasonTuesday, November 10, 2015
Christmas is approaching very, very quickly, y'all. It will truly be here before we realize it, so we have to get on top of our Christma...
Christmas is approaching very, very quickly, y'all. It will truly be here before we realize it, so we have to get on top of our Christmas bucket lists now!
1. Go ice skating.
2. Go Black Friday shopping.
3. Visit with Santa, take pictures!
4. Go to a Christmas lights show.
5. Get a hot butterbeer from Starbucks (you can see the order here)
6. Go see the Nutcracker, or A Christmas Carol.
7. Volunteer somewhere.
8. Watch Elf, A Christmas Story, and It's a Wonderful Life.
9. Go to a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in your town.
10. Don't forget to put up and decorate your own tree at home.
11. Make your home and/or office smell like pine trees!
12. Watch a Christmas parade.
13. Ride the Skyview and see all the Christmas lights in Atlanta (or your city's equivalent).
14. Send out Christmas cards.
15. Wear all the Christmas sweaters. (You can see mine here, here, here, here, and here.)
16. Cuddle up on the couch in warm pajamas and read a book or watch Christmas movies.
17. Drink hot cocoa (marshmallows a plus!).
18. Build a gingerbread house or decoration gingerbread men.
19. Drink eggnog (spike it, if you want!).
20. Take a carriage ride!
21. Feed/pet reindeer.
22. Kiss under the mistletoe.
23. Bake cookies.
24. Enjoy Christmas dinner with friends and family.
25. Donate to Toys for Tots, or adopt-a-child for Christmas.
26. See a old Christmas movie in theaters!
27. Dress up your furbaby.
What's on your bucket list for Christmas? What do you plan on doing that's on my list, as well?