Fifteen Favorite Posts from 2015Thursday, December 31, 2015
Well, it's the end of the year. We've made it through 2015, and I did so blogging consistently throughout the year. So, here are my ...
Well, it's the end of the year. We've made it through 2015, and I did so blogging consistently throughout the year. So, here are my 15 favorite posts in honor of 2015!
1. A Day at the Museum - A fun day trip Andre and I took to Atlanta and all the fun we had.
2. In My Purse - My first peek into my handbag. We'll probably see a new peek next year!
3. The Reverse Bucket List - The awesome things that I've actually done, as compared to things I want to do. It's nice to give yourself credit from time to time.
4. Why I'm Taking His Last Name - A personal essay on why I chose to take Andre's last name once we got married.
5. A Birthday on the Wild Side - A look into my birthday adventure with Andre. This is one of my mostly pictures posts, which I love.
6. Meet Courage (the cowardly cat) - An intro to my beautiful fur baby.
7. What to Pack for a Theme Park Honeymoon - A list of what to pack on a honeymoon to a theme park.
8. Thirty by 30 - Thirty goals that I want to meet by the time I'm 30.
9. A Quick Wedding Recap - Self explanatory.
10. Adventures in Honeymooning: Parts One & Two - Posts with tons of pictures and stories from our honeymoon. (Post two is all about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.)
11. How to Change Your Name After Marriage - My experience changing my name after marriage, and hopefully some good tips.
12. Five Fun & Easy Wedding DIYs - DIYs for a frugal bride.
13. How to Style a Plain Ol' T-Shirt - Five fun ways to wear a tee.
14. Pictures with Santa Paws - I took Courage (see above) to meet Santa. It didn't go as planned.
15. Office Tour & Home Tour Christmas 2015 - A tour of Christmas decorations in both the home and the office.
I hope you keep reading throughout 2016, and I look forward to getting to know more of you!