beauty & style
Fall Favorites: Beauty & FashionMonday, October 10, 2016
This post contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. Who loves fa...
1. Front Button Skirt | 2. Aztec Print Blanket Scarf | 3. Suede Chukka Boots | 4. Dark Red Nail Polish 5. Matte Berry Lipstick | 6. Decorative Plugs | 7. Long Sleeve Striped Crew Neck Tee
1. These front button minis are too cute! I've found several of them have snap buttons, which definitely wouldn't work for me. I just know they'd snap open, but this one buttons in the usual way. Perfect!
2. I've been dying for a blanket scarf, and how cute is this aztec print on from Old Navy?
3. I ordered these shoes last month and have basically worn them every day since! They're comfy, and so amazingly adorable. Try coupon code SEBAGO20 for 20% off.
4. For fall, I love deep blues and reds. When I'm choosing a red polish, I like for it to be so dark, it's almost black except when it hits the light. This color Wicked Attraction from Sonia Kashuk is the perfect shade!
5. LOC's Tati matte lipstick are perfect. I love how great the matte looks, and they stay on most of the day with minimal touchups.
6. These plugs from Etsy are adorable. I love a pretty, girly plug.
7. I have a short sleeve version of this striped shirt from Target that I basically live in. The easiest way to switch up for the chillier months is to buy the same shirt in a long sleeve version!
What's on your fall fashion and beauty list?