101 in 1001 Update #1Monday, November 14, 2016
In June, I went live with a 101 in 1001 post, which ranges from everything from health to travel to school. You can check out the original p...
In June, I went live with a 101 in 1001 post, which ranges from everything from health to travel to school. You can check out the original post here. Or just check in below to see what I've actually accomplished in the past five months.
1. Travel to five new places (at least two new states). We took a trip to Asheville, NC(see trip here) and that was new to both of us!
39. Get a crown put on my broken tooth. Had broken tooth removed. Will have to get a bridge or implant.
51. Move into a bigger house. Completed 7/31/16, yippee!
62. Finally pay off my library fees. Completed 9/2/16 and I'm now a library-aholic.
73. Make a Facebook page for the blog. Completed 9/16/16. (Check it out and like it here!)
76. Spend a day reading on the beach. I did this back in July, reading In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware.
77. Read at least 100 books. I've read 31 books since June 1, when I started my 101 in 1001. (Add me on Goodreads here to follow along!)
79. Catch up on Game of Thrones. I am all caught up, until next season!
91. Take a one-year anniversary trip. (2016). We took our one-year trip to Asheville, NC-see trip here.
94. Volunteer five times. I've volunteered once this year by working the registration table at the Tour de Cure 6/11/16.
96. Donate blood two times each year. I've donated once this year.
98. Vote in the presidential election. Of course I voted on November 8!
99. Complete my Master's degree in Student Affairs/Counseling with a 3.5 or higher GPA. I've started my program, so that's something at least!
Do you have a 101 in 1001 list? Leave the link in the comments below so I can check it out!