Twenty-Six Things to Do This FallThursday, October 08, 2015
I love fall, y'all. And while it's technically not fall yet, it is fall in my heart, where it matters the most. It's been a few ...
I love fall, y'all. And while it's technically not fall yet, it is fall in my heart, where it matters the most. It's been a few years since things have been perfectly in place for us to enjoy all our favorite fall occasions, so this year, I'm making a super Fall Bucket List, and my hopes are to do it all!
1. Go to a pumpkin patch.
2. Do a corn maze.
3. Go to an apple festival.
4. Go to the one of the big fall fairs in the state.
5. Carve pumpkins.
7. Play in some leaves.
8. Go to a Halloween party (dress up!).
9. Host trick-or-treating at our home!
10. New fall hairstyle/cut/color.
11. Caramel apples (make 'em, buy 'em, just eat 'em!).
12. Have/go to a bonfire, eat s'mores.
13. Make chili and/or soup in the crockpot.
14. Actually, make everything in the crockpot.
15. Go to an Oktoberfest event.
16. Go to the drive-in movies.
17. Go on a hayride.
18. Eat boiled peanuts.
19. Watch a ton of scary movies.
20. Enjoy Thanksgiving with family!
21. Host or attend a Friendsgiving.
22. Go Black Friday shopping.
23. Make your house/office smell like pumpkins.
24. Decorate your door and/or porch.
25. Take some nature hikes.